会员注册
б
ӡ һ һ

学习版本期活动(英语版聊)

[]
1#
2006-8-19 02:23 | ʾȫ¥
原帖由 seven123 于 2006-8-18 23:53 发表 NIKE~
Nike? NIKE man gui de ya! ou mai bu qi ya! wo hao qiong de ya! ni song shuang xie zi wo hao bu hao ya! make love out of nothing at all!!!
ظ ֧

ʹõ ٱ

2#
2006-8-19 13:11 | ʾȫ¥
原帖由 幽幽小鱼 于 2006-8-19 10:39 发表 MS有人用拼音
bu yao yong han zi qing. zi ji ding de gui jv ke bu yao po huai ya! shang mian ye you ren shuo han zi ya! ni zen me bu guan ya! just one last dance....oh baby...just one last dance We meet in the night in the Spanish café look in your eyes just don't know what to say It feels like I'm drowning in salty water A few hours left 'til the sun's gonna rise tomorrow will come an it's time to realize our love has finished forever how I wish to come with you (wish to come with you) how I wish we make it through Chorus: Just one last dance before we say goodbye when we sway and turn round and round and round it's like the first time Just one more chance hold me tight and keep me warm cause the night is getting cold and I don't know where I belong Just one last dance The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitar I'll never forget how romantic they are but I know, tomorrow I'll lose the one I love There's no way to come with you it's the only way to do Oh,Baby before we say goodbye when we sway and turn round and round and round (When we sway turn around) it's like the first time(hold my tight oh my love) Just one more chance hold me tight and keep me warm cause the night is getting cold(the night is getting cold) and I don't know where I belong(don't know where I belong) Just one last dance Just one more chance
ظ ֧

ʹõ ٱ

3#
2006-8-20 13:31 | ʾȫ¥
原帖由 walking123 于 2006-8-20 13:18 发表 you are really right~~ and would you please say Britain english or American english~~~ find mistakes,and correct them. do nothing,say nothing (这句不知道对不,没做就没 有发言权)
lou shang de ,ni yi ding shi yi ge mei nv wo gan ken ding.hai shi te bie mei li de na zhong!!! qi dai ni ken ding de hui da!
ظ ֧

ʹõ ٱ

4#
2006-8-22 09:39 | ʾȫ¥
原帖由 宝宝贝贝 于 2006-8-22 09:31 发表 this is a good way to improve our English,i am late obviously.but please don't be like as a teacher,here we are equal,just chatting in English everyday,and one day you will find you have improved y ...
ni zai shuo xia mi??? ou ting bu dong ye~
ظ ֧

ʹõ ٱ

5#
2006-8-29 13:29 | ʾȫ¥
wo you lai le, haha!!! ni men de ying yu hao qiang a! wo han yu ping yin dou bu xiao de shi bu shi dui de ~ bu guo ou de ying yu si ji gu ji guo le. ha ha ha ha!!!!
ظ ֧

ʹõ ٱ

б

ֹ

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|我的湖工

GMT++8, 2024-5-17 19:23